* Provide cost management support on contracts across multiple business units.
* Commercially review all contracts and conducting a thorough contract review stating all relevant clauses that are pertinent and need to be adhered to.
* Comply with contractual terms and condition at all times and checking the compliancy across the contracts.
* Involvement in all aspects of financial and contractual control of assigned projects.
* Implement site procedure and setup ensuring compliancy by regular auditing or via reporting/monitoring tools.
* Ensure contractual agreements are adhered to (such as procedures to be followed for authorisation of contractual work, variations, quoted variations and day works) by regular auditing or via reporting/monitoring tools.
* Proactively manage dispute resolution and resolving any contractual issue with a positive financial impact for the group and reporting progress in timely manner.
* Ensuring Health and Safety on site is adhered to as per contractual terms.
* Assisting in the Tender Process in relation to commercial matters.
* Procuring Subcontract Packages and complying the subcontract.
* Preparing monthly forecasts and budgets and certifying payment applications from subcontractors.
* Early Warning and Compensation Event management in accordance with contract conditions.
* Assisting in managing projects across multi locations simultaneously and be able to comfortably assist all operational units on disputed matters and fit into a team working environment. Assisting in the procurement and pricing of future work.
* Manage incoming payment applications, variations and final accounts from Contractors and ensure that they are processed within the contracted timescales
* Support the Commercial Manager in assessing contractor claims and assessing risk allowance estimates for the Early Warning Register.
* Regularly visit site and carry out measurement audits on a sample basis to validate that measures being taken by Build Engineers are accurate.