* Implement project requirements to fully meet client specification with relevant standards.
* Undertake any work of a technical nature that falls within ability and competence.
* Prepare and check design approach, calculations drawing and documents.
* Carry out site visits and surveys, inspections and supervise sub-contractors.
* Prepare and check feasibility studies, inspection, assessment and technical reports ensuring compliance with procedures.
* Engage in client and third-party liaison.
* Determine and specify construction methods, materials, quality and safety standards and ensures that construction and maintenance comply with design specifications.
* Delivery of tasks and assignments to programme, budget and quality.
* Leadership of certain project aspects, delegating to and supervising our more junior engineers and technicians.
* Assist in implementing our project BIM strategy including use of integrated design tools and data management systems.
* Co-ordination of multiple discipline inputs (including health and safety, sustainability, environment, planning) to achieve integrated designs/solutions.
* Contribute to Health and safety management of design including application of CDM 2015.