* Create robust programme schedules in-line with the contractual terms and ensured the RIBA phases are well reflected and adhered to, to gain the client’s approval.
* Develop and manage baseline programs using Primavera P6 to enable effective monitoring and tracking of updates on progress and project performance.
* Manage and maintain schedules on a variety of projects with project managers at the same time.
* Develop scheduling reports together with the Planning & controls Leads to ensure the schedule’s credibility.
* Monitor actual performance against the schedule to identify delay and slippages to key dates and any schedule risk to the delivery of the entire project.
* Prepare reports for the Construction team to ensure alignment and highlight risk on critical path activities enabling mitigations to ensure on time delivery.
* Report on status to enable the senior management team to make strategic decision to ensure a successful delivery of the project.
* Interface with the project technical staff to define change to schedules and identification of variances from the original plan.
* Assign resources to activities to evaluate duration, cost and prevent resource overload and budget overrun using Primavera P6.
* Liaise with site manager and surveyor as and when required, adjusting project plan as required.
* Clearly communicate updates/progress to clients and internal teams alike during meetings with the aid of tools such as MS Power Point.